A Dance With You

That Night on the Dance floor
 I danced with you like never before
your arms around my waist
an your warm red lips to taste

A quick glimpse  into your eyes
your hand slid down my thighs
you  pulled me close against your  chest
a thought on my mind I laid to rest.


an arm upon your manly chest
another upon my dainty waist
the ruffle of  my dress in the wind
in the moonlight pale and dim

you lifted me high above the heavens
cold an snowy winds in my tresses raven
lost in each others intriguing thoughts
a feeling into to my heart you brought

we danced an danced into the cold night
some would say a midsommers night
of intrigue and fantasies and lovers flights
a truly deep and magical night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Walks Around My City !!

A Weary World

How Do You Know The One ?