Someone ( My Love)






Rosy red lips an curly black hair
paired with so much love an care
those days have gone when i would star

    stare at your face an see it up in the air
   i never felt any despair or arrogant airs
   when i was with you it was only love an care

   Cute and sweet an jovial too
   i love an miss the times i spent with you
   and all the times i was in love with you

   all i remember are the times i kissed you
  those nights i embraced you an felt you
  close to my bosom, i felt so close and in love with you

  Looking into your eyes i reached the skies
  your breath against my lips and eyes
  engrossed we were in deepening our ties

  each moment in your arms was glorious
  your warmth made me safely oblivious
  to the world which went by furious

  The day you went away from me
  the down cast skies began to weep.
  long and slow an beautifully too



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Walks Around My City !!

A Weary World

SPY DIARIES: A Tale of Narcotics and Mysterious Romance