Romance with you

                                                       
Close side by side
I Sleep by your Side
I feel your warm sighs
I feel your arms so nigh
around my waist an thighs

glancing into your eyes
i can see what deeper lies
closer an still closer my lips lie
near your lips an dark eyes
a sudden touch of your lips
and i can tell my heart flips
an i lick an smuch your lips

 entangled in your arms
 and lost in your charm


  i feel relaxed and calm
  and safe from harm
  chest on chest we lie
  as we gaze into each others eyes

 my head on your chest
 i feel completely at rest
 and i no hun your the best
 i needn't put you to the test
 because your not the one i detest
 but your the one i cannot resist
 as you place your palms upon my palms and wrists
 an then begins our romantic nightly trysts'

 i no you are the one
 due to whom i'm undone
 i no you are the one
 who slowly my heart won
 i no you are the one
 with whom my life is one
 i think of you hun
 with every silver moon an golden sun
 I LOVE YOU HUN !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Walks Around My City !!

To Kolkata With Love !!

A Weary World