Moments Lost in Time

your arms curled round my hips
as i kiss your warm dewy lips
 my arm upon your manly chest
which i can hardly ever resist
 in a park shrouded in mist

your lovely light brown eyes
and my deep  dark brown eyes
have started to mingle as we gaze
into an etherial sky ablaze

with a slight glimmer of gold
and of deep feelings untold

he was enough to stir my emotion
and make my heart tremble like the ocean
he was my one true love potion
who always managed to change my notions
an charm me with his never ending devotion
he was always within my deepest emotions

the serenity and immense bliss
combined with a heavenly kiss
from the man i toally do miss
these emotions make me feel amiss
have always been overwhelmed like this
whenever he has given me kiss
and stares deep beyond my iris

deep down into the caverns of my soul
which contains all that makes me whole
where in the shawdows lurk feelings of love
as pure an innocent as a beautiful dove
i Know it was my very first love
sent from the heavens far above
to warm my heart and make it flow with love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Walks Around My City !!

A Weary World

SPY DIARIES: A Tale of Narcotics and Mysterious Romance