Men I Presume


What is the role of men
In the lives of women ?
They warm their hearts and
Obliviously fade away
Blowing out the glowing

Embers of varied hearts
Some men are such exploiters
Such heartless brutal runts
That it fills me with disgust
Where has chivalry faded
To the Frozen poles alone

Time an time again why
Do men push us to the brink
For sure i guess they have a kink

That hurting women gives
Them a chance to think an drink
And indulge in pleasure

Pleasure an enjoyment
is the ink of their wile thoughts
Men I Say are a big dismay
I dont no why but cannot say
But men are complex and
Unfathomable as the deep blue sea

And i no they cannot see what women see
Cause they are blinded by ego an folly.
Men an their folly an ego.
Every mans success entails
the presence of a a smart woman
So what are men without women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Walks Around My City !!

SPY DIARIES: A Tale of Narcotics and Mysterious Romance

How Do You Know The One ?